Univest Grand Prix 2002

Univest Grand Prix 2002
Recieving Univest Grand Prix 2002 Best local Rider award

VeloViewer Strava signature image

Strava Latest Rides

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Healthy Lungs

I have just had visitors for two weeks. It was a good time. I finally felt healthy in the sinus and lungs around the time the arrived. The racing went well while they were here with some constant results and a hint of my old strengths. It is really a shame that my form is coming around now. The season is over I am not sure if my team will be doing any more races. I guess I will do kermesses but I can’t seem to take too many of them seriously. I am just making the most of the trip. It is really a shame that my racing didn’t work out and the trip was difficult. I learned a lot from all the difficulties. I feel I see the world from a different view and hopefully it will help me make better decisions in my life. I really enjoyed my time here and I hope I can come back some day.

No comments: