Univest Grand Prix 2002

Univest Grand Prix 2002
Recieving Univest Grand Prix 2002 Best local Rider award

VeloViewer Strava signature image

Strava Latest Rides

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Dam Bike

I am ready for the season to be over and to be back in the US. The weather here has been acting strange. It was 25 C yesterday and now it is windy and cooler. I am really burnt of racing and just want to relax and sight see the rest of the trip. I have decided I hate my team bike and can’t wait to give it back. Tomorrow I am going to Antwerp with Brian and Miska. My friend Marc is coming up from France to spend the night and also head to Antwerp. It should be a fun and relaxing trip. I race with the team in a PRO Kermess on Thursday and will hopefully find a good time to return my bike. Friday I will travel to Paris and hang with Marc and hopefully do so good sight seeing. It should be a buisy last couple of weeks.

No comments: