Univest Grand Prix 2002

Univest Grand Prix 2002
Recieving Univest Grand Prix 2002 Best local Rider award

VeloViewer Strava signature image

Strava Latest Rides

Sunday, July 6, 2003

Back from Injury

This morning I noticed a marker on my block, marking the spot where a V1 bomb hit during world War II. I found it really interesting that a small bit of history like that is remembered so close to where I am staying here in Gent. I am starting my first race back from injury this afternoon in Merelbeke a 117 km kermesse. I hope my legs don’t explode like the V1 bomb. Actually I feel really good I have been training hard for a little over two weeks. On Monday I am going to ride down to the Belgian border to watch the Tour de France stage finish in Sedan and then find somewhere to sleep so I can watch the stat the next day. I think this will be good training since it is some where’s around 200 km each way. wish me luck.

No comments: