Univest Grand Prix 2002

Univest Grand Prix 2002
Recieving Univest Grand Prix 2002 Best local Rider award

VeloViewer Strava signature image

Strava Latest Rides

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Family Time While Seeing the Sights

Four weeks since my crash and I am almost fully healed I am just waiting for the doctor to say I am ready to go. I have been running and riding lightly to keep myself in shape. Time away from racing is hard since I came to Europe just to race. Fortunately my parents came to visit at just the right time. They arrived two weeks after my injury just as I was starting to feel better. I was able to do a lot of touristy things with my parents that I would not have been able to do if I had been racing. We had a very buisy but relaxing vacation. We did a whirlwind tour of the Ben-Lux countries with a little excursion into Germany and a small part of France. It took my mind away from the boredom of thinking, when I can race next.

No comments: