Univest Grand Prix 2002

Univest Grand Prix 2002
Recieving Univest Grand Prix 2002 Best local Rider award

VeloViewer Strava signature image

Strava Latest Rides

Monday, March 31, 2003

No Jeff Cup

It has been a busy past couple of weeks. Training is going well and I have been on local TV twice to promote my cycling. I am also getting very impatient about heading to Belgium I just cannot wait until my Belgian Visa arrives. This past weekend some freak snowy weather canceled my favorite season opener, the Jefferson Cup. Located just outside Charlottesville, VA the race goes over a beautiful rolling course. I was really looking forward to seeing some old friends and racing hard. The past couple of weeks have also consisted of some hard training. I have been riding from my house to a training race in Fogelsville, PA and racing two races. Navigator’s Professional rider Mark Walters has also been at the training races, making them tough since he is preparing for his team’s trip to Belgium. I hope that I will be updating this from Belgium next so I can be racing hard and focusing on my training and racing goals. Thanks

No comments: